June 2016: Local Food Events in and around Ballarat
Welcome to the first instalment of Eat Local Ballarat’s local food events calendar. We’ll be maintaining a calendar of all local food events in the Ballarat Region, which you can always find on our site under “Events” (linked at the top of the page.)
Each month we’ll highlight a few of the upcoming events on the calendar. Here are some for June, 2016
In addition to the many regional markets (and there’s a few of those every single weekend, listed in our comprehensive Ballarat farmers market guide), some of June’s events include:
- Clunes Open Dinner, every Tuesday night 6pm, and Open Lunch every second Tuesday 12:30pm.
- Ballarat Beekeepers Monthly Meeting, including beginners corner. June 2nd, 6:30-9pm.
- Ballarat Local Produce Swap. June 4th, 9am-11am.
- Relocalise Hepburn Fermented Drinks Making Workshop. June 4th, 9:30am-1:30pm.
- BREAZE Local Food Potluck Dinner. June 17th, 7pm.
- Permies at the Pub, June 23rd, 6pm onward.
Coming up in the months ahead (but you should book in advance):
- Ballarat Permaculture Guild Beekeeping Course, August 20-21
Got an event you’d like listed on our calendar? List your event on Eat Local Ballarat – it’s the most comprehensive calendar of food events in the region, and it’s free.