November 2016: Local Food Events in and around Ballarat
It’s a great month for food events in and around Ballarat, with heaps of fantastic opportunities to taste local food and learn how it’s grown and made. These are just some of the highlights – see our event calendar for more!
- Learn to grow your own with John Ditchburn’s Growing Vegetables Through the Seasons workshop on the 5th of November.
- Take a tour of Melliodora, one of Australia’s best known permaculture homes and gardens, in Hepburn on the 13th.
- Meet Ballarat winemakers and enjoy tapas catered by local chef Peter Ford at Campana’s Stockade Cellars on the 3rd
- Enjoy some great local food at the Housey Housey FEASTival on the 21st
- Or appreciate the combination of food and art at the Australian Art, Australian Food – Exclusive Archibald Prize Cocktail Party at Art Gallery of Ballarat on the 12th of November.
Got an event you’d like listed? List your event on Eat Local Ballarat – it’s the most comprehensive calendar of food events in the region, and it’s free.